Impact of Sanction Laws
AACE International must comply with all applicable US sanction laws, which prohibit personnel and nationals of certain countries from providing or assisting in the provision of certain services to individuals “ordinarily resident in” an embargoed or sanctioned country. AACE International will not engage in any business transactions with individuals or organizations on the US Department of Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) list of countries subject to comprehensive sanctions.
The list below indicates which benefits will not be provided to individuals in US sanctioned counties:
- AACE membership
- Section formation or support
- Funding of any kind
- Participation on AACE’s Communities, Special Interest Groups, or Committees
- Acceptance or presentation of papers at AACE’s Conference & Expo or other AACE events
- Purchasing AACE technical guidance
- Purchasing or accessing AACE’s educational or training materials
For any questions, please contact us.