How do I retrieve, change or update my password/login information?
To retrieve your password/login information:
- Go to http://web.aacei.org/
- Click the blue “Sign-In” link in the upper right-hand corner
- Click “Forgot Password”
- Provide the email address associated with your profile and click “Submit”
(This will generate an email with your login credentials)
To change or update your username and/or password:
- Log-in to your AACE account
- Select “Change Username and/or Password” under the Account Management heading as shown below
Note: It is a good practice for passwords to be at least 8 characters in length and contain a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
How do I become an AACE member?
- You must first have an AACE account, which can be created by clicking here
- If you believe you already have an account but not 100% sure, contact the membership department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-296-8444, ext. 1105 for assistance in order to avoid duplicate accounts
- Once logged in to your AACE account, select “Member Join” and follow the prompts; membership is immediate upon valid payment
What is the difference between Membership and Certification?
- AACE membership provides exclusive access to our TCM Framework, Cost Engineering Journal, Recommended Practices, and discounts on events, publications, etc. Membership requires annual renewal but does not have pre-requisites to join.
- AACE certification requires an individual to meet prescribed experience and/or education requirements to qualify to sit for an exam. Although membership is not required to apply or qualify for an AACE certification examination, applicants can enjoy member discounts on certification examination fees and study materials when membership is purchased first.
How do I select a local section?
- Log-in to your AACE account
- Select “Update Profile” > “Edit”
- Scroll until you find the “Section” field > select the drop-down arrow > click on the section of your choice or if you do not wish to be affiliated with a specific section, you can choose “AT LARGE”
- Select “Update” to save your selection
How do I renew my membership?
- You must possess a current membership to be eligible (no gaps in membership) to renew.
- Active members will receive a dues renewal notice in October of each year to allow plenty of time to arrange payment before the December 31 expiration date.
How do I continue membership after being dropped from my company’s sponsored membership roster?
- You may request HQ to create a renewal invoice by clicking here to avoid joining at a new member rate and to retain your historical membership join date.
How do I get the student membership rate?
- Student membership is open to individuals enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student (associate's or bachelor's degree - minimum 12 hours/semester) or a full-time master's degree graduate students in a college or university. Doctorate students do not qualify for student membership and must apply as a regular member.
- Click here to apply. You must provide verification of your full-time undergraduate/graduate student status and re-apply each year.
Can I pay for my membership dues over the phone?
- No, we are not able to take sensitive credit card or banking account information. In order to ensure a safe and secure credit card payment, make all payments through your AACE profile.
Can I join AACE and register for the Conference & Expo at the same time?
- No, unfortunately a two-step process is needed. Non-members will first need to purchase AACE membership. Once your membership has been processed with valid payment, the new member may register for the Conference & Expo and/or the continuing education seminars at the member rate.
My company is interested in becoming a Organizational Member, what do I need to do to make this happen?
- Identify a designated representative for your company
- Complete a Organizational Member application by clicking here
My organization is interested in becoming a Public Member, what do I need to do to make this happen?
- Identify a designated representative for your organization
- Complete a Public Member application by clicking here
Why doesn't the membership directory include all members?
- Each member has the option of marking their profile as private, which will keep their information hidden in our membership directory.
- It is the policy of AACE International to protect the privacy of all individuals within our association management system by not sharing any information without express consent of the individual.
What is the policy on sharing members-only publications and documents?
- All AACE International content is only for “individual use” by either the AACE International active member or any non-member who purchases an AACE International product.
- You can reference AACE content and refer clients to the AACE website where they can review abstracts of content and where they have the option to purchase content.
- Possessing an active AACE membership does not give the member permission to share or distribute AACE content to other individuals, organizations, etc.
- Any questions or requests for print or posting permissions can be made by contacting AACE at email@example.com.