Rising Professionals Committee
The Rising Professionals Committee (RPC) provides insight and recommendations to create a foundation for AACE’s value to younger individuals who are rising in their careers in total cost management.
What is the RPC?
AACE's Rising Professionals Committee (RPC) aims to provide an engaged community of up and coming project controls professionals to develop and influence the project controls industry through practice, awareness, and innovation.
- Serve as a resource for rising professionals in the project controls industry and within AACE.
- Attract younger membership into AACE and tackle the organization's current generational makeup divide.
- Influence the modernization of AACE.
Things to Watch in the Coming Year:
- Content Strategy - Feature Profiles, Social Media, RPC Feature Pieces/Interviews.
- Webinars sponsored by the RPC featuring topics of interest to rising professionals.
- Organizational Outreach: RPC representation across sections and regions.
- Larger RPC presence at AACE events.
- University Outreach: rollout of a career awareness presentation for all sections.
- Support and mentoring for new authors of technical papers.
Spotlight on Rising Professionals:
Spotlight on Rising Professionals articles are included in online in Source
. Source is available free of charge to members and non-members alike.
Here are three sample articles:
Would you or someone you know in our industry like to share your AACE experiences and be features?
If so, please fill out the form here
Join the RPC/Contribute:
Are you interested in joining the RPC? Do you have a suggestion or an idea you'd like to share?
If so, please complete this brief survey