The Rising Professionals Committee (RPC) provides insight and recommendations to create a foundation for AACE’s value to younger individuals who are rising in their careers in total cost management.
What is the RPC?
Vision: To develop and connect upcoming project controls research and talent with practice.
Objective: To serve a niche area of AACE by focusing on young and rising talent.
We do this by developing and implementing programs to help you by:
- Providing best in practice standards, research, and resources
- Mentorship from within AACE
- Exposure to cutting edge advances in the sector, and opportunities to participate in it.
We actively work with the universities, research labs, and industry to ensure the rising talent is equipped and well-exposed to drive the next leg of the innovation in project controls.
Things to watch in the coming year:
Social media outreach and content strategy: themes, feature profiles, webinars
- University outreach: propose a student membership model
- Organizational outreach: planning RPC representation across sections and regions
- Technical Board offering support to new authors
Join the RPC/Contribute:
Are you interested in joining the RPC? Do you have a suggestion or an idea you'd like to share?
If so, please complete this brief survey