Effective April 1, 2020: reporting will be handled through the SMS App. Scroll down to learn how to access the app, view the training tutorial, or download the step-by-step handbook.
Section Minimum Standards
Revised June 2016
The following are the Section Minimum Standards as adopted and approved by AACE International's Board of Directors in June 2016:
- Government Filings: IRS filings, or appropriate government filings for the country where the section is located, must be up-to-date. For non-US sections, if a government filing is not required, a financial review must be conducted, approved by the section board, and filed with AACE International headquarters.
- Section Officers/Directors: Section to submit list of section officers / directors no later than December 31 of each year.
- Bank Account: Section to submit the bank account(s) it maintains with account number(s) and signatories. For non-US sections, if a section bank account is not allowed, alternative arrangements must be made and agreed to by AACE International headquarters.
- Technical Meetings: Sections to have held or jointly sponsored a minimum of 3 section technical meetings for its membership.
- Communication: Section must have sent a minimum of 3 communications to their membership.
- Bylaws: 1) Confirmation that bylaws are current and do not require amendment or 2) submission of requested bylaws changes (prior to a section membership vote).
- Minimum Membership: Have at least five (5) members in good standing as of December 31st of each year.
Download the Section Minimum Standard Handbook for a step-by-step instructions by clicking here.
(the file will automatically download; check the bottom of your browser or your system's download file to open)
View the Section Minimum Standards Training Tutorial by clicking here.
You may access the Section Minimum Standards App to report activity in the following ways:
Note: at this time the Quick Base app can only be used by the Membership Board