Free Webinar: Important Questions to Ask When Researching a PMIS System
20 October at 1:00 PM Eastern (US)
We know that a project management information system is important for leading project organizations. But where should you start and how do you know what to look for? This presentation will focus on the top 5 questions asked regarding project controls systems and their implementations. We will discuss whether coding structure flexibility matters, is import/export important, should automation be a priority, and more. Learn about what you will need in your search so that you are ahead of the game.
Primary discussion topics of the webinar include:
- What do you need before you start your PMIS search?
- What are PMIS functionality must-haves to look for?
- What are important questions to ask when comparing systems?
Learning Objectives include:
- Learn about coding structures and system flexibility
- Learn about data integrations and import/export of project data
- Learn about automated workflows and delegation of authority
- Learn about being alerted on overdue or over-budget projects
- Learning about how typical implementation processes and duration
You should participate in the webinar because:
- Increased preparedness for an organizations PMIS search
- Insight into which PMIS capabilities to prioritize
- Improved understanding of WBS, OBS, CBS coding structures
- Examples of different levels of change management automation
- Glimpse into implementation process and what to expect
The webinar is geared toward cost managers, project managers, and project executives
Angela Overstreet, Account Executive, ARES PRISM
Registration is required, so take a minute to register in advance so you don’t miss a minute of what should be a great presentation.
This webinar is generously sponsored by ARES.
This webinar is worth 0.1 CEUs.