2022 Host Hotel
San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter Hotel
101 Bowie St
San Antonio, TX 78205
The 2022 AACE International Conference & Expo will be held at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter. Located on the San Antonio River Walk, our hotel places you just steps from popular dining, shopping and entertainment.
Click here to see the hotel's COVID-19 information
Group Room Rates:
- $234 (plus taxes & fees)
- Second guest $10
- Third guest $20
- Fourth guest $30
Reserve your hotel room on or before the cut-off date to receive the AACE International group rate.
Stay at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter to save $100 off your registration and to keep everyone as safe as possible as during this time the fewer people we come in contact with from outside our group, the healthier it will be for everyone!
How do you save the $100?
- Book your reservation.
- In the confirmation email, you'll find the discount code (bold text -- not your confirmation code)
- Enter the discount code as you register for the Conference & Expo.
AACE will not reach out to solicit rooms. If you are contacted by a third party company regarding hotel reservations, please ignore the request to prevent fraudulent scams.
Why Stay at the Host Hotel?
While a competitive request for proposal (RFP) process was administered in multiple cities nationwide, this was by far the best location in terms of the total overall package: destination, things to do, function space, sleeping accommodations, food/beverage and price.
We know that in general AACE attendees are cost consciousness. We understand. We are too! There are lots of options when it comes to booking sleeping accommodations. We hope that you will not only stay at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter to help AACE keep our costs down to a minimum, but also to keep the number of people to whom you may come in contact with to a minimum. Since in-person networking has been down to a minimum over the past year, we are looking forward to maximizing the amount of time we can spend with you at the Conference & Expo.
In addition to fair room rates, we have an added incentive this year. If we all stay at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter, we will have reduced our exposure to all of our attendees. We are working with the hotel to provide you the best Conference & Expo experience!
So as you think about making your hotel reservations for the 2022 Conference & Expo, here are 6 more reasons (in no particular order) to stay at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter:
- Limit your exposure to other people as you join AACE for the Conference & Expo.
- Greater informal networking opportunities will happen here (as this is where a majority of attendees are staying and frequenting). Never underestimate the power of bumping into a peer, mentor, vendor or future employer.
- If you're not staying at the host hotel, odds are good that at some point you will have to spend more money on an Uber/taxi, or parking to come over for the event. Why bother? Stay at the host hotel and be at the center of it all!
- It is convenient. Each morning, it's a quick trip to the breakfast being served. Later in the day, it's just a quick trip to pop back to your room for a phone call or a break. You'll have a better Conference & Expo experience in the host hotel!
- The San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter is in the heart of San Antonio. You'll find shopping, great food, and music along the Rivercenter. You can learn some history visiting the Alamo and the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park. Learn about these and more from Visit San Antonio.
By staying at the official host hotel, you’re helping to keep registration fees down. The hotel provides complimentary meeting rooms to AACE if, and only if, we meet the required minimum hotel rooms in our hotel contract. Otherwise, AACE must pay for meeting rooms as well as for each hotel sleeping room we fall below that minimum. This means registration rates will go up. Stay at the host hotel and help everyone save!