AACE International Conference & Expo Host Hotel
Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer St
Boston, MA 02210
The 2021 AACE International Conference & Expo will be held at the Westin Boston Waterfront. Located less than three miles from Boston Logan Airport, The Westin Boston Waterfront sits in the vibrant Seaport District, steps from downtown attractions. Explore the city or enjoy an evening of relaxation at our hotel two blocks from the Boston waterfront. From the Seaport District, stroll or take a water taxi to attractions such as the Tea Party Ships & Museum, Boston Children’s Museum or New England Aquarium. Back at thehotel, sip on a signature cocktail in one of our four on-site restaurants in the Seaport District. Elevate your workout in our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, with an indoor heated pool, whirlpool and eight Peloton bikes with 22-inch touchscreens and over 4,000 classes.
Group Room Rates:
Hotel Block Cut-Off Date: TBD
Reserve your hotel room on or before the cut-off date to receive the AACE International group rate.
The code you need to enter to receive your hotel discount will be included in your hotel confirmation. This code will be different than your confirmation number.
Earn a US $100 discount off your conference registration fee by staying at the host hotel. Make your reservations using AACE’s special reservations link below and look for the discount code to be entered when purchasing your conference registration. NOTE: This requires your hotel reservation to be made FIRST (before registering for the meeting). Hotel discounts will not be refunded retroactively.
AACE will not reach out to solicit rooms. If you are contacted by a third party company regarding hotel reservations, please ignore the request to prevent fraudulent scams.
Why Stay at the Host Hotel?
While a competitive request for proposal (RFP) process was administered in multiple cities nationwide, this was by far the best location in terms of the total overall package: destination, things to do, function space, sleeping accommodations, food/beverage and price.
We know that in general the Conference & Expo attendees are cost consciousness. We understand. We are too! There are lots of options when it comes to booking sleeping accommodations. While we might normally encourage bargain shopping (or stowing a few extra guests in your hotel room), there’s one catch when it comes to conferences like this one: Hosting an event of this size costs money. The hotel needs to make money to keep their staffs employed and their lights on. And we need the space to host a sprawling event that necessitates more than 90,000+ square feet of function space on our peak days.
The silver lining is that the size of our event does give us negotiating power. We have negotiated for you a discounted group rate at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
If you’re not familiar, hotel rates are incredibly variable and depend on things like history, demand, competition, seasonality, transient vs. group business, occupancy levels and more. And, of course, we do our best to negotiate beyond that to get as fair a room rate as possible given all of the available information.
In addition to fair room rates, we have an added incentive this year. If we fill our room block at The Westin Boston Waterfront, the hotel will pay our room rental charges for their meeting space. Currently estimated at $50,000, these are charges AACE is otherwise be responsible for paying.
So as you think about making your hotel reservations for the 2021 Conference & Expo, here are 6 more reasons (in no particular order) to stay at the Westin Boston Waterfront:
- Greater informal networking opportunities will happen here (as this is where a majority of attendees are staying and frequenting). Never underestimate the power of bumping into a peer, mentor, vendor or future employer.
- AACE gives you money back on your registration ($100 hotel discount) if you stay at the host hotel! Book your room prior to registering for the Conference & Expo to take advantage of this special discount.
- If you're not staying at the host hotel, odds are good that at some point you will have to spend more money on an Uber/taxi, or parking to come over for the Conference & Expo. Why bother? Stay at the host hotel and be at the center of it all!
- It is convenient. Each morning, it's a quick trip to the breakfast being served in the exhibit hall and to the meeting rooms. Later in the day, it's just a quick trip to pop back to your room for a phone call or a break. You'll have a better Conference & Expo experience in the host hotel!
- The Westin Boston Waterfront is in the Boston Seaport District - just steps away from the Spirit of Boston, the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston Fire Museum, Boston Children's Museum, Harpoon Brewery & Beer Hall, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, New England Aquarium, and more!
By staying at the official host hotel, you’re helping to keep registration fees down. The hotel provides complimentary meeting rooms to AACE if, and only if, we meet the required minimum hotel rooms in our hotel contract. Otherwise, AACE must pay for meeting rooms as well as for each hotel sleeping room we fall below that minimum. This means registration rates will go up. Stay at the host hotel and help everyone save!