Impact of Sanction Laws
AACE International must comply with all applicable US sanction laws, which prohibit personnel and nationals of certain countries from providing or assisting in the provision of certain services to individuals “ordinarily resident in” an embargoed or sanctioned country. AACE International will not engage in any business transactions with individuals or organizations from any country on the US Treasury’s OFAC list of countries subject to comprehensive sanctions.
At the current time that list includes the following countries:
- Crimea Section of Ukraine
- North Korea
The list below indicates which benefits will not be provided to individuals in US sanctioned counties:
- AACE membership
- Section formation or support
- Funding of any kind
- Participation on AACE’s Communities or in Special Interest Groups or Technical Subcommittees
- Acceptance or presentation of papers at AACE’s Conference & Expo or other AACE events
- Purchasing AACE technical guidance
- Purchasing or accessing AACE’s educational or training materials
For additional information please refer to US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”).
For any questions regarding AACE's membership benefits, please contact our Membership Services Coordinator at +1.304.296.8444.
Click to print a copy