San Antonio International Airport (SAT)
Airport Phone: (210) 207-3411
Distance to Marriott: 10 miles South
San Antonio International Airport (SAT) has implemented many enhanced cleaning measures to ensure the health and safety of passengers and employees. Travelers can stay up to date on what AUS is doing to support public health and learn about their commitment to your safety and well-being. Click here to learn more.
The hotel does not provide a shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: VIA Metropolitan Transit is San Antonio’s public transportation agency offering service throughout the city including service within the downtown area. Get Downtown from the Airport:
- Go to the Lower Roadway (Arrivals/Baggage Level in Terminal A and B), across the marked crosswalk to the outer curb.
- VIA’s bus stop will be located on the far West end of Terminal B, clearly marked on the column.
- You will board the VIA bus route 5, which operates every day*, and can get to beautiful downtown San Antonio in about 30 minutes for only $1.30**
- Estimated taxi, uber, or Lyft fare to either hotel: 25 USD (one way)
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
AACE International is closely monitoring the continuing developments pertaining to the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). We want to assure colleagues planning to attend our upcoming Conference & Expo that safety and security are our top priorities.
At this time, there is no plan to cancel or postpone the AACE Conference & Expo. AACE is tracking all travel restrictions issued by the U.S. Government, as well as information and guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). We will provide further updates as events warrant. Colleagues who have questions can contact AACE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All individuals are encouraged to take care. Please follow these recommended guidelines provided by the CDC to prevent illness:
1. Clean your hands often.
2. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
3. Stay home if you are sick.
4. Cover coughs and sneezes.
5. Wear a facemask if you are sick or caring for someone who is sick.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.