Today would be a great day to register for our upcoming webinar: Importance of Cost & Schedule Integration! This is a free opportunity for members and non-members.
Projects are increasing in scope and complexity. How do we accurately predict and report on the success of a project and still have time to actually manage it? Integrating your cost and schedule is a start! In this presentation, we will discuss the power of integrated cost and schedule and the benefits of a time-phased budget vs a cost loaded schedule. We will discuss how technology can support organizations in cost and schedule integration as well as the impacts of integrated project data on a project's overall health and success.
Primary Discussion Topics:
- Critical path methodology vs. earned value methodology
- Time-phased budgets compared and contrasted with cost-loaded schedules
- Benefits of integrated project estimate, schedule, and cost data
- Integrated project coding structures
- Define cost-loaded schedule and time-phased budget methods
- List the advantages and disadvantages of each mothod
- Explain the importance of integrating both cost and schedule
- How technology can support organizations in cost and schedule integration
Benefits for Participants:
- Understanding the impacts of integrated project data on a project's overall health and success
- How project management practices and processes affect the overall project
- Pros and cons of a time-phased budget and cost-loaded schedule
- Steps needed to integrate project cost and schedule data
AACE is pleased to offer this webinar which is generously sponsored by ARES PRISM.
Senior Solutions Analyst, ARES
AACE's Host: Richard C. Plumery, EVP
Date/Time: February 10, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern (US)
CEUs: .1 CEU = 1 hour
Free to members and non-members