Today would be a great day to register for our upcoming webinar: Communicating with Executive Leaders and Stakeholders! This is a free opportunity for members and non-members.
Although each organization is different, there is one commonality no matter the size or industry: project success is closely tied to business success. While program control staff maintains project plans, assesses risk, and helps assure on-time delivery, it is vital that executive management receive project information necessary to support critical business decisions. Are you providing the right details at the right time?
Join Deltek experts Tom Polen, Advanced Solution Engineer and Dan Demangos, Manager, Solution Engineers as they illustrate how the deliver concise project execution and forecast information in a way that will enable leadership to make informed decisions quickly.
Primary Discussion Topics:
- How to package and present program information to help executives spot strengths and weaknesses with concise oral presentations and simple narrative reports and dashboards
- Illustrate concise project risk drivers requiring make-or-break decisions
- Ways to provide foretasted project outcomes, including scenarios that can transform pessimistic scenarios into on-time delivery
- How to deliver the right information at the right time, even when it disrupts the delivery of “standard charts” or other business rhythms and rituals
- How to structure a project status briefing to assure the information gets proper attention and that decision-makers are truly aware that there are decisions to be made
- How to incorporate presentation-skills and storytelling to help leaders understand the scope and scale of project problems, so that they receive the appropriate attention
Benefits for Participants:
- Empowerment to break convention and brief leadership on pressing matters, regardless of prior norms and techniques
- Gain an understanding of what is necessary to package and present materials for senior management
- Learn techniques to derive simple decision-support remarks built on a foundation of complex and extensive current and historical data
- Enablement to help rescue projects, rather than simply report bad news
- Leverage joint communication and analytical skills to become a highly trusted leader within the program controls organization
- Program Control Analysts, including planning, scheduling, and finance
- Program Control Managers
- Program, Project, and Portfolio Managers
- Project Engineers and Control Account Managers
AACE is pleased to offer this webinar which is generously sponsored by Deltek.
Tom Polen, Advanced Solutions Engineer; Deltek
Dan Demangos, Manager, Solutions Engineer; Deltek
AACE's Host: Lance Stephenson, CCP FAACE
Date/Time: November 19, 2020 at 11:00 AM Eastern (US)
CEUs: .1 CEU = 1 hour
Free to members and non-members